Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weathervane

My first trip to the Bedford Weathervane in recent memory came this past February. I had ordered Clam Chowder, but there was some fish stock in it, which is a problem for me since I am allergic to most fish (just in case you didn't know, Clams are Mollusks, not Fish.)
So, the manager happily gave me the choice of an equally priced meal at no charge, and I chose their Buffalo Chicken, which I had to admit was delicious.

I came in again to see if the Buffalo Chicken was as good when paying for it, and it definitely tasted as good as it was when it was free. The breading was crunchy with an clustered texture that added to the flavor, the buffalo sauce was piquant but blended with the chicken and breading, the portion was sizeable but not overwhelming, I could find nothing wrong with this dish other than the fact that deep down inside I can only assume it's prepackaged from somewhere else and gussied up rather than made from scratch.

I certainly hope that isn't the case, this was some good stuff.

Meal: Buffalo Chicken
Price: $7.64
Speed of Service: 5 minutes
Time of Day: 3 PM, Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment