Friday, July 30, 2010

Northeast Cafe

This is the first review i've ever done in New Boston, and it's probably the only one I will do since there are next to no restaurants in New Boston. I think there is maybe one or two more, that's it.

So, that's the real deciding factor to be honest with you from my eyes when I went to the Northeast Cafe.

On the plus side, there's plenty of parking, and the service was quick due to the lack of people around, but the burger wasn't anything special and I would have expected more in a more populated area.

It definitely wasn't bad, it was just blunt. No real nuance to it, just meat, a bun, and some other stuff, even though it wants to be more than that. If you have a hamburger that is supposed to be simple and it's simple, that's fine, but this one didn't have an identity to it. Basically kind of bland, but alot of bland.

Meal: Smoked Gouda Burger
Price: $8.15
Speed of Service: 10 minutes
Time of Meal: 2 PM, Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment