Sunday, January 16, 2011

China Cuisine -- LS 9



I am not sure what to think after a meal at china cuisine in North Reading. From appearances, I figured I would give them the General Tso's test, but they failed, the meat was stringy like so many other General Tso's you'd find elsewhere.

But despite this attribute, which is usually a disqualifier for a good review from me, everything else was decent or better. Even the meat itself wasn't too terrible even though its far below what one should get if ordering General Tso's.

Maybe I will try a different dish at this place in the future, I can't fault them for heading back to the roots of general tso's and using inferior meat instead of the standards that are available at some restauarants elsewhere today.

Meal: LS 9 Combo
Price: $10.02 
Time of Meal:2 pm 
Speed of Service10 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment