Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hamilton House of Pizza -- Tuna Sub and Baklava

I'm beginning to understand why food critics don't go to restaurants that regular people go to. There's not much to say about fast food joints or your typical mom and pop pizza places, and I think that hits the mark pretty well for Hamilton House of Pizza in Hamilton, Massachusetts.

There was nothing particularly bad about my meal, but there wasn't anything superlative about it either. The baklava was dense and sweet, but adequate enough, the Tuna Sub was appetizing but a little overpriced.

Inside, the place is quaint, there's a few tables, over the counter service, your typical  illuminated "House of Pizza" menu posted above the counter, just like in most other little towns everywhere in the U.S

With a drink, this came out to around $10, which seems to be the standard everywhere for a non-fast food meal these days. you probably won't find this from most other critics, but maybe I have to calibrate my standards as food gets more expensive everywhere. If i'm in the area again, i'll have to take a look to see if you can get more for $10, because I was satiated, but not blown off my feet by this.

Meal: Baklava, Small Tuna Sub and Drink
Speed of Service: 5 minutes
Time of Meal: 6:00 PM, Weekday
Price: $9.42

No comments:

Post a Comment