Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Main Crust Co.


In my second review in the Monadnock Region, today we look at the Main Crust Co. in Marlborough, just outside of Keene on Rte. 101.



Just before you hit downtown Marlborough heading towards Keene, this mainly Pizza-centric and cleanly styled eatery seems more to fit in the college town down the road than sharing a plaza with a gas station, a used book log cabin and a hot dog truck.

Then again, looks aren't everything, and even if you're not a college student, this is not a bad place to eat.

I had the Buffalo Tenders, pictured here, and I wasn't disappointed in the quality, but I would have happily paid a dollar more if I could have gotten another two. Main Crust serves a dry Buffalo Tender, but it still has enough flavor to let you know that it's not a regular tender.

All and all, I can't complain, but Main Crust Co. has alot of untapped potential that wasn't completely fulfilled when I visited.


Meal: Buffalo Chicken Tenders


Price: $5.99

Time of Day: Weekday 2:00 PM

Speed of Service: 10 minutes (Counter Service

No comments:

Post a Comment