Sunday, April 18, 2010

East China


I once went to a Chinese joint in Indianapolis that actually had the same layout to its take out menu as East China, actually hold on, I think I can find it. Ah, There we go.

The take out menu may have changed, but like the place I went to in Indianapolis that time and Wok Wok, it's counter service and is fairly casual, but the General Tso croquettes are closer to those found at Yen Yen over in Peterborough than Wok Wok.

However, even though it's less important in over the counter service places, the service and price was also poor. I couldn't even eat the chicken and the sauce was salty enough to kill small insects, so the Crab Rangoons and Rice probably made this meal worth $3.00, or about half of its actual price, which jumps during dinner.

I can think of no conceivable reason to eat here other than the fact that you'd want some kind of Chinese food prior to watching a movie over at Cinemagic on Exit 11.


Meal: #3. General Tso's Chicken Lunch Special

Price: $5. 95

Speed of Service: 10 Minutes (Counter Service)

Time of Day: Weekday, 12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment