Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Annabelle's Ice Cream at Brookdale Farm

There are few things that say "it isn't winter" in the Souhegan Valley more than Brookdale Farm. I still think of the place more for its cider and Christmas wreaths sold in the fall during the crisp chills from the autumns of my youth, but when it comes to summer, there's the homemade fudge and the small Annabelle's Ice Cream stand just to its side in the parking lot.

I'm not sure what else to say other than the fact that it hit the spot. I got the cookie dough flavor, which they called "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monster", and i'm wondering if I should have gotten the waffle cone, but regardless it was a good treat just outside downtown Hollis.








Food: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Monster
Price: $2.30
Speed of Service:Instant
Time of Food: 3:00 PM, Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment