Thursday, December 23, 2010

Center Court Pizzeria and Grill -- Buffalo Chicken


If you have never been to Lynnfield, Massachusetts before, you're probably not going to see Center Court Pizzeria and Grill at first glance. It's nestled behind a row of stores on the main drag in this little quaint shopping plaza. That is probably the worst thing about this place, but while there weren't too many negatives, I can't say my experience had a whole lot of positives either.

My Buffalo Chicken meal (seen above) came with fries (below the foil) and a salad, and I also bought a drink, but although I left full and without complaints in terms of portions, I think they could have shaved a dollar or two off the price.

Other than that, this place was fairly non-descript. Local paraphrenalia and sports stuff on the walls, your typical illuminated primary color-centric menu overhead, solid but not spectacular food, and done at a fair speed by people who weren't rude.

If you're within about a half mile radius, I would say this place is a decent choice. Outside of that, I can't say there's much that would pull anyone here.

Meal: Buffalo Chicken with drink
Time of Meal: 5:30 PM, Weekday
Speed of Service: 10 minutes
Price of Meal: $11.13

No comments:

Post a Comment