Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yama's II -- Pajun

One night I was in Hanover, New Hampshire and it was bitterly cold, so I was looking for a place to get some food on the main drag before I went home to avoid having to brave the harsh weather going up and down the town's sidewalks.

So, I decided on Yama's, a Korean place a block or two away from the Hopkins Center on South Main Street, and I was happy I made that decision.
There were a few options, but what I settled on what the kimchee filled Pajun, basically a crispy, doughy pancake. If you've ever had scallion pancakes at a Chinese place, this is basically the same thing, except replace the scallions with kimchee and make it bigger.
It was a good choice for what I was looking for that night: not a huge meal, it was on the appetizer menu, but it filled me up and at a good price too.



Meal: Pajun
Price: $8.95 without tax
Speed of Service: 10 minutes
Time of Meal: 8:30 PM, Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment