Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wendy's Spicy Bacon and Blue Chicken Sandwich Meal

I have to admit that when I was told Wendy's new small Spicy Bacon and Blue Chicken Sandwich combo would be 7.95, I was somewhat incredulous.

It seemed like the perennial stepchild of the national fast food scene was looking to horn into the premium fast food burger niche without pulling out all the stops.

But while I can't vouch for the price, they may just have hit the mark on entering that niche with this meal.

They made a point of mentioning that they now have sea salt on their fries, which is indeed an upgrade, but this sandwich would have stood on its own to be sure.

Lettuce, blue cheese crumbles, applewood smoked bacon, a bulkie roll(or "hawaiian roll" as I've seen it called in some random ads, at least I think they were ads for Wendy's, they all kind of blur together at this point) and their spicy chicken filet. Nothing spectacular, but a very solid meal and a step above what you'd find with your average fast food fare.

Meal: Spicy Bacon and Blue Chicken Sandwich Meal
Time of Meal 1:00 pm weekday
Speed of Service 3 minutes
Price $7.95

No comments:

Post a Comment