Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Frank's Place -- Egg Sandwich

I needed to get my car worked on at Tiretown in downtown Merrimack and I was hungry so I looked over my options.


Buckley's Steakhouse, Florence's, and the Lobster Boat weren't open yet, and I wouldn't even consider Domino's since apparently their customers think their pizza tastes like cardboard and boogers, and apparently they're harrassing people to try and convince them it isn't.

So that leaves another trip to Frank's Place.

They had a few breakfast options, but I decided upon their bacon egg and cheese sandwich on an english muffin and my impression was mixed.

The template in my mind for these types of sandwiches is dunkin donuts, and while Frank's is much bigger, it's also around twice the price and it was too hot to hold.

The grease from the egg and cheese bacon and whatever they put on the grill necessitated a fork and knife. The staff was courteous enough to offer a cup of ketchup free of charge though

I can't say the taste was bad - it alleviated my hunger, but I can't say I would have gone here if my car was not stuck a few hundred feet away.

Meal: Egg Sandwich with Bacon
Price: $4.20
Speed of Service: 5 minutes
Time of Day: 10 AM, Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment