Saturday, May 22, 2010

Karen's Kitchen

This morning I had to go over to the Bedford Little League field, but Nashua Road was closed off.


So, I parked in back of Karen's Kitchen, located near the intersection of 101 and Nashua Road and figured it was worth getting breakfast there since I was in their back parking lot and hungry.

There were a few good looking specials and intriguing regular menu options such as a Eggs Benedict variation with broccoli rather than canadian bacon called the "Eggs Bedford", but I opted for the original Benny recipe, and I think they nailed it.

I can't tell you anything wrong about this meal. It wasn't flashy, but should breakfast ever really be flashy? Just a solid baseline to start the day: home fries, english muffins, canadian bacon and poached eggs with hollandaise. This meal left me full and ready to start the day with talking to those little league parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment