Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Veria Pizza

Today's stop on my gastronomical sojourn brings us to Veria Pizza in Hudson.

Veria is within half a mile of three or four other pizza places, but it doesn't seem fairly different than your local pop and pop pizzaria. Unlike Pizza Mia in Bedford the other day, the decor is plain and straight forward, but it isn't dirty or uncomfortable so I can't complain there.
I ordered their gyro, and likewise I can't complain. Not bad, not great, just but it did the job.

As you can see in the picture of the Gyro, I also ordered a Mountain Dew White Out, which was also just ok - it reminded me of a white Mello Yello.

For $8.12 (that seems to be the new magic number for lunch prices), I would have liked more, but I can't say what I ate was unappealing.
 
Meal: Gyro and drink
Price: $8.12
Time of Day: 11:30 AM, Weekday
Speed of Service: 10 minutes (over the counter)

No comments:

Post a Comment