Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Georgio's Ristorante Milford

A few weeks ago I reviewed a salad at Georgio's Ristorante in Merrimack.

It was fairly good, so I decided to try their Milford location too, and I have to admit I was pleased again with what I got.
This time it was a salad again, but with fried goat cheese, strawberries and pecans. I have no clue about the nutritional value, but I have to assume it was better than if I got a Whopper at the BK across the street.

The service was prompt, the price was good for what I got, and the environment is set in a modern mediterranean style: warm, yet chic.

I would be happy to come here again in the future, and i'm not sure what else I can say in support of the meal I had here; it was a quality experience in every aspect of my visit.

Meal: Goat Cheese, Strawberry and Pecan Salad
Price: $8.71

Speed of Service: 5 minutes

Time of Day: 4:30 PM, weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment