Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grand Buffet

I once worked for a guy that thought Grand Buffet on Amherst Street was the best restaurant in Nashua and I thought he was nuts. I have reconfirmed my opinion after recently eating lunch there.
It is a buffet, so I guess not too much should be expected, the food here ranged from the fair (hot pepper chicken) to the inedible.

I won't even mention the sushi, which is blocked off during lunch without a separate fee, and certainly not worth the extra money. At $8.12, why anyone would not go across the street to Five Guys is beyond me unless they have a peanut allergy.

On the plus side, they did have vintage arcade games from the mid 90s and what looks like a Karaoke bar. Maybe some of the booze would have helped this food go down better.

Meal: Buffet
Price: $8.12
Speed of Service: Instant
Time of Day:  11:30 AM, Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment